Student Ambassador Program
The Ambassadors are a select group of students carefully chosen to represent the college at special events on campus and in the community. Students will be selected based on criteria including, but not limited to, academic performance, leadership, speaking ability, presentation, and ability to represent our diverse student body. Ambassadors will be expected to participate in all required events and as many optional events as possible including a monthly meeting, two to three events each month, and weekly campus tours.
- Must be currently enrolled as a full-time or part-time student.
- Must fulfill academic requirements for attendance and complete assignments in all courses
- Must have and maintain a 2.75 or higher cumulative grade point average.
- Must be in good standing with the college and in the community.
- Must fulfill the standards and requirements of the program and represent Sandhills Community College to the best of your ability.
Please complete the 2023-2024 Student Ambassador Application by Wednesday, May 31.