Our program is perfect for students interested in utilizing advanced equipment and software such as data collectors, total stations, Global Navigation Satellite Systems receivers, 3D scanners, Unmanned Aerial and Hydrographic Systems, and Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) software.
Begin Your Journey
- Gain the fundamental knowledge and practical skills needed to enter the industry.
- Receive hands-on instruction from industry professionals with a wide variety of real-world expertise.
- Participate in work-based learning opportunities with local companies to gain experience, college credit, and valuable connections.
- Architectural Technology
- Building Construction Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Construction Management Technology
- Environmental Engineering Technology
- Geomatics Technology