Steps to Scholarship
Sandhills Community College scholarships are funded by private donors through the Foundation Office and are administered through the Scholarship Office.
The scholarship early consideration deadline is February 28th each year, and the late consideration deadline is May 1st of each year. Applications received by the early consideration deadline are considered first for scholarships, which are awarded in the spring for the following school year.
Apply to Sandhills
- Complete the SCC application.
- Your SCC username and password are required to complete the scholarship application and can be found on the SCC admissions acceptance letter.
- Current students should use their SCC email and password.
The scholarship application provides instructions for electronically submitting the two required recommendation forms.
- Current students should ask SCC faculty or staff members to submit recommendations.
- New or high school students may submit recommendation forms from a current high school teacher, clergy member, or employer.
- Recipients are selected by a scholarship committee appointed by Dr. Stewart, President of Sandhills Community College.
- Award notifications are sent to your SCC student email.