Food Nutrition Services Employment and Training Program (Moore County)
A new program providing scholarship opportunities for short-term employment training, personal and confidential advising and employment and training activities to food stamp recipients. The program partners with the Moore County Department of Social Services (DSS), Sandhills Community College (SCC), NC Works Career Center and Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act. It is one of 11 pilot programs in the state.
Steps to Program Success
- Enroll in a Social Services benefit program.
- Register with the Educational Navigator.
- Complete required assessments.
- Explore Career and Educational Pathways.
- Maintain contact with Educational Navigator.
Director, WIOA Education Navigator
(910) 695-3917 SCC, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
(910) 947-7467 DSS, Tuesdays and Thursdays
See our brochure.