Food Nutrition Services Employment and Training Program (Moore County)
This program provides scholarship opportunities for short-term employment training, personal and confidential advising and employment and training activities to food stamp recipients. The program partners with the Moore County Department of Social Services (DSS), Sandhills Community College (SCC), NC Works Career Center and Workforce Innovation Opportunity Act.
Steps to Program Success
- Enroll at the Department of Social Services with Food & Nutrition Services.
- Register with the Educational Navigator.
- Complete required assessments.
- Explore Career and Educational Pathways.
- Maintain contact with Educational Navigator.
See our brochure.