Learn About Self-Service
What services does Self-Service provide?
Self-Service is an online tool that allows qualified students to plan, register, drop and add classes, monitor their progress towards completion of a program, and much more. Menu options within Self-Service:
- Student Finance – view account information and make payments
- Student Planning – plan and register for courses
- Grades – view grades by term
- Enrollment Verifications – request an enrollment verification
- Financial Aid – view detailed information about your financial aid
- Course Catalog – view and search for courses
- Graduation Overview – submit a graduation application
How do I login to Self-Service?
Click the Self-Service link and login using the same user name and password used for all other SCC accounts such as Moodle or student email. Set up or change your password using the Online Student Accounts Overview and Setup link on the MySCC page.
How to use Self-Service
The following links show important components of Self-Service and how to use them:
- Self-Service Overview
- Using Student Planning
- Quick Guide to Registering for Classes
- How do I find out who my advisor is?
- How do I verify my program of study?
- Unofficial Transcript
- Apply for Graduation
Questions or need help?
Submit a ticket to the Help Desk on the MySCC page.