O365 Email and Password Reset (Available August 10)
Reset Your Password
To change your password using the Office 365 portal Use this method if you typically access your apps through the Office portal:
- Sign in to your Office 365 account, using your existing password.
- Select your profile on the upper-right side, and then select View account.
- Select Password > Change Password.
- Type your old password, create and confirm your new password, and then select Submit.
*If you need assistance, please contact Help Desk for Students and ITS support Staff for Faculty and Staff support.
You can access your Office 365 email account on the web, from anywhere with Internet access. Sign in using the web client, Outlook Web App, to ensure you can reach your account with the correct sign in information. The new system uses your complete NetworkID email address (NetworkID@sandhills.edu) and password.
- Sign In to Office 365 Web Access
Access Your E-mail on the Web with Outlook Web App
- E-mail Access on the Web
How To Sign In Using Outlook Web App
- Getting Started 101
Overview of Setting Up Office 365
- Common Tasks
Instructions for everyday tasks in Office 365