Partner Programs are programs of study that are in conjunction with another college.
Sandhills Community College and Pitt Community College have a collaborative agreement that allows students to attend classes at Sandhills and take classes online at Pitt to graduate with an Associate in Applied Science degree in Health Information Technology.
We partner with UNC-Pembroke of Pembroke, NC and St. Andrews University of Laurinburg, NC to offer several advanced degrees on the Sandhills Community College campus in Pinehurst. The UNC Pembroke programs are offered through a combination of interactive, hybrid, online, and seated classes. Each University has a representative with an office on campus to advise and help you schedule courses and assist you in any way.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Management (online)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (online)
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice (online)
- Bachelor of Social Work (online)
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies:
- Applied Information Technology (online)
- Criminal Justice (online)
- Public and Non-Profit Administration (online)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) (online and accelerated)
- Master of Public Administration: On-line (M.P.A.) (online)
- Master of Arts in Education (M.A.Ed.): Elementary Education (online)
Billy “Chris” Bennett, M.A., Outreach Coordinator
221 Logan Hall – Call or email for available days and times on the SCC campus
Bachelor of Arts In Elementary Education
Bachelor of Arts in Middle Grades Education
Bachelor of Arts In Special Education
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
For more information, visit The Sandhills Program.
Robert Bell, Director, Sandhills Program
175 Kennedy Hall, Sandhills Community College
Debbie Bell, Director of Regional Admissions
St. Andrews University Admissions; Pinehurst