Welcome to Student eForms!

Login to eForms


Contact the Help Desk for assistance. 

What does eForms offer?

In eForms you can fill out and submit electronic forms needed to complete various processes. Forms are grouped by department:

  • Admissions – change your name, request placement test scores, or change your enrollment status from non-degree seeking to degree seeking.
  • Financial Aid – here you will find all the required forms to complete the financial aid application process.
  • Records and Registration – adjust your schedule after classes have started, change your major, request a verification of enrollment, or request to audit a course for no grade or credit.

How do I use eForms?

Watch this short tutorial to get started and learn about the different features of eForms!