Set up my mobile device (iOS)
The following steps may help you to set up your iPhone for your @mail.sandhills.edu student Office 365 email account.
Please note that device setups may vary depending on the OS version and model of your phone.
- Find and tap Settings on your device.
- In the Settings window tap Mail.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Accounts.
- Tap Exchange or Microsoft Exchange.
- In the Exchange dialog box:
- Enter your email address (email@example.com) in the “Email” field.
- For the “Description” field, you can use any short name that’s meaningful to you, such as “SCC email”.
- Tap Next/Sign In.
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Tap Sign In or Next.
NOTE: If your iOS device is unable to automatically locate the correct Office 365 server name, please follow the instructions on identifying your Office 365 server name.
- In the Exchange Account dialog box select the type of information you want to synchronize.
- Tap Save.
NOTE: For more specific instructions about Office 365 email using the iOS Mail app please see these directions from Microsoft.