Learning Resources Computer Lab
The Learning Resources Computer Lab, located within the Katharine L. Boyd Library, is a free resource. The computer lab is open to all SCC students, faculty, staff, and any college or university student with a valid student ID.
Let Us Assist You With
- Research using the Internet and on-line databases
- Citing references
- Accessing Distance Learning coursework
- Creating resumes and business letters
- Formatting papers
- Assisting with Excel & Access homework
- Learning computer basics
- Electronic communication
- 17 computers with Internet access
- 2 Black ink printers
- 1 Color printer
- 1 Scanner
- 1 Laminator
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher
- Assorted Instructional Software
|Monday – Thursday||7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
Public Access Computers shut down 10 minutes before closing.
- Click print in Word (or whatever software package you are using.)
- You will be prompted to log in.
- Use the same login and password used for student email and Moodle.
- Reset your username or password if you do not know it. If you do not have an account, you will not be able to print.
- Once logged in, printing will proceed as usual.