4.1.2 Degree-seeking Student Admission

Created: 25 October 2018
Revised: October 30, 2020

Admission to associate’s degree, diploma, and certain certificate programs requires the following:

  • Submit a completed official admission application form.
  • Submit an official high school transcript indicating graduation with a diploma, a high school equivalency certificate (HSE) or an adult high school diploma.
  • Submit official college transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
  • If deemed necessary, complete placement requirement.
  • Complete a required orientation session.

<< Back to the policy