4.1.2 Degree-seeking Student Admission
Created: 25 October 2018
Revised: October 30, 2020
Admission to associate’s degree, diploma, and certain certificate programs requires the following:
- Submit a completed official admission application form.
- Submit an official high school transcript indicating graduation with a diploma, a high school equivalency certificate (HSE) or an adult high school diploma.
- Submit official college transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
- If deemed necessary, complete placement requirement.
- Complete a required orientation session.