10.2.1 Reporting Drug and Alcohol Violations

Revised: August 6, 2007; October 30, 2020

As with all emergency situations, to report possession, sale, or use of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs, one should contact the Telecommunication Services (ext. 0). However, because of the potentially sensitive nature of the situation, students wishing to report a violation may do so by contacting the Campus Police, the Executive Vice President (ext. 3704), the Associate Vice President of Student Services (ext. 3714), the Vice President of Continuing Education and Workforce Development (ext. 3767), the Dean of Instruction (ext. 3715), or the Associate Vice President of the Hoke Center (910–878–5803). This information will be held in confidence and may be reported without fear of retaliation.

<< Back to the policy