Technical Requirements for Using Moodle
To find out what browser you are using you can use the What Browser Am I Using site.
We encourage you to keep your browser current to improve security and functionality.
The following browsers have issues with Moodle:
- Internet Explorer 10 and below
- Safari 7 and below
You must also:
- Accept all cookies. (How to Enable Cookies) link to page
- Disable pop-up blockers. (How to Disable Pop-ups) link to page
Recommended Free Downloads
Technical Tips for Using Moodle
- Avoid using the “Back” and “Forward” buttons on your browser while using Moodle.
- When logged into Moodle, never leave your work sitting idle for more than four hours or the system will log you out automatically without saving or submitting your current work.
- When having difficulty logging in, close all of your web browsers and try again from the MySCC page. After 3 incorrect login attempts, your account will be automatically locked for 30 minutes.