What is WebAdvisor and what services does it provide?
WebAdvisor is an online tool that allows qualified students to register, drop and add classes, make online payments, and access information in their student records. Students can also:
- View financial information
- Check status of financial aid
- View grades and grade point average by term
- View or print an unofficial transcript
- Access test summary
- View or print a schedule
- Review their student profile to include advisor name/contact information, and academic program information
How do I login to WebAdvisor?
Click the WebAdvisor link and login using the same user name and password used for all other SCC accounts such as Moodle or student email. Set up or change your password using Password Management. Your username MUST be in all lowercase letters.
How to use Web Advisor
The following links show important components of WebAdvisor and how to use them:
- Financial Information
- Financial Aid
- Search for Course Sections
- Search and Register for Sections
- Express Registration
- Register for Previously Selected Sections
- Drop Sections
- Academic Profile
Student Self Service
What is Student Self Service and what does it provide?
Student Self Service is an online platform that will allow students to manage their student account by viewing charges and making electronic payments. With Self Service students can also:
- View and print receipts
- View and print billing statements
- View and print class schedules
- View Status of Financial Aid
How do I access Student Self Service?
Click the WebAdvisor link and login using the same user name and password used for all other SCC accounts such as Moodle or student email. Once in WebAvisor you will click on the link “View Account and Make Payments” under the Financial Information heading.