Password Recovery Set Up
This is a Microsoft delivered feature that allows you to recover or change your password. It is different than Multi-factor Authentication (MFA).
Password Recovery Set Up for First Time Users
- The first time you log into your new SCC webmail, you will be required to set up this process.
- You must set up two of the following methods:
- Alternate phone (call or text)
- Alternate email that you can access
- Security Questions – this option requires you to set up 5 questions
- Follow the directions on the screen to complete any of these options.
If you need to update the information, use these update Password Recovery directions.
Questions? Submit a ticket to MySCC Help Desk.