Find Articles and More
How to access Boyd Library Electronic Resources
Students, Faculty, and Staff must have a SCC log in to access our electronic resources. Our resources include all NCLIVE resources as well as some subscribed to by the Boyd Library.
You must have a Sandhills log in in order to access these resources. Click the link to set up or fix your SCC log in information. https://www.sandhills.edu/myscc/
If you do not have an SCC login, please contact us and we will provide instructions.
Click this link to access
Quick Instructions to search for articles
- From the “Find articles and more” page, Click on “Introduction to the Boyd Library”
- To search for articles, click on the “Find Articles” tab.
- Type your “search terms” in the box and click the “search” button
- Another tab will open in your browser with a list of your search results.
- Below the search box, there are short instructions on searching with “tips” as well.
- Each tab in the guide covers different resources.