2020 Sandhills Regional Fire and Rescue College
The 2020 Sandhills Regional Fire and Rescue College will be held on January 24th-26th, 2020 at:
Sandhills Community College Campus
3395 Airport Road, Pinehurst, NC
Larry R. Caddell Public Safety Training Center
333 Niagara Carthage Road, Carthage, NC
REGISTER EARLY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!
Registrations RECEIVED by January 6th will be entered for a chance to win the following prizes:
- $100 cash
- $25 cash (8 chances)
- Drawing will be Saturday at lunch— you must be in attendance to win.
- Participants will report to their classrooms and complete sign-in requirements there. Information packets will be distributed in class.
- Vendors on-site Friday night, Saturday and Sunday (see below). Please visit during lunch and breaks.
- Lunch provided Saturday by Talbert’s Barbecue (included in registration fee).
- Snacks available for purchase sold by local Scout troop. **Cash only
- Food truck on-site Sunday for breakfast and lunch.
- Registration and information headquarters located in Van Dusen Hall.
- Emergency phone calls received only at (910) 695.3980.
- Each participant is required to sign a Sandhills Community College Form the first day of class.
- Late and on-site registration accepted based upon class availability.
- Students must be at least 16 years old to take
Invited Vendors for the Weekend Fire College
Batteries of NC
C&C Fire Apparatus
Code 3 Insurance
Coastal Fire Collectibles
Coastal Fire Equipment
FERRARA Fire Apparatus
First Choice Fire & Safety
Hill’s Emergency Light Sales
Hit Point Hobbies
Kam Hurst Specialties
Local Government Federal Credit
Municipal Emergency Services
Newton’s Fire and Safety Equipment
Provident Agency Insurance
Rhinehart Fire Service
Southern Warning Systems
Stevens Fire Equipment
Tarheel Emergency Sales
Vehicle Safety Equipment
Sandhills Community College would like to extend a special thanks and appreciation to our local fire and rescue departments in Moore and Hoke counties. These amazing partnerships are vital to our success and allow us to provide unsurpassed training with knowledgeable and experienced instructors. Thank you for all you do for our program and our community!