Financial Aid Requirements
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. One application is filed each academic year.
- Enroll as a degree-seeking student in an eligible program.
- Enroll only in courses that are required for graduation in your degree program.
- Submit an official high school or GED transcript to the Admissions Department.
- Submit official college transcripts for any colleges previously attended to the Admissions Department.
- Hold a U.S. citizenship or an eligible non-citizenship status.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Make satisfactory academic progress in program of study.
- Be in good standing, and not in default, on a federally subsidized education loan.
- Do not owe a federal overpayment for courses previously dropped while earning federal financial aid.
- Have no drug-related convictions that occurred while received federal financial aid.
- Do not be incarcerated in a federal or state penal institution.
For questions regarding financial aid requirements, contact the Financial Aid Office at 910.695.3743.