Deadlines and Refund Disbursements
Financial Aid Deadlines
- Fall 2021 Deadline: July 15, 2021
- Fall 2021 2nd 8-week Deadline: September 23, 2021
- Spring 2022 Deadline: December 3, 2021
- Spring 2022 2nd 8-week Deadline: February 21, 2022
- Summer 2022 A & B Session Deadline: May 3, 2022
- Summer 2022 C Session Deadline: June 14, 2022
A completed FAFSA must be on file with the Financial Aid Office (FAO) by the deadline. Any additional required documents, including verification forms and IRS tax return transcripts/W2s, must be received in the FAO by the deadline. Applications and/or forms received after the deadline will continue to be processed; however, the FAO cannot guarantee they will be reviewed prior to the payment due date or beginning of the semester.
Refund Disbursement Information
- All refund checks are required to be mailed to the address on file with admissions. We will not hold checks. To update your address with admissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students cannot receive federal or state funding that exceeds their cost of attendance.
- Remaining financial aid funds will be disbursed each semester after the Financial Aid Office verifies the student’s attendance through faculty rosters. A refund will not be processed until all instructors have confirmed student class participation.
- Refund disbursement dates are based on the deadlines for attendance rosters, which occurs after the ten percent point of a course.
- Funds are not disbursed for courses until they begin, and attendance has been confirmed.
Refund Disbursement Dates
Refund checks will be mailed to students at the address listed in Self-Service accounts on the dates noted below.
- Regular Semester: September 20, 2021
- 1st 8-weeks: September 20, 2021
- 2nd 8-weeks: November 12, 2021
- Regular Semester: February 14, 2022
- 1st 8-weeks: February 14, 2022
- 2nd 8-weeks: March 14, 2022
- A & B Session: June 20, 2022
- C Session: July 18, 2022