Deadlines and Refund Disbursements
Financial Aid Deadlines
- Fall 2022 16-week & 1st 8-week: July 14, 2022
- Fall 2022 2nd 8-week: September 28, 2022
- Spring 2023 16-week & 1st 8-week: December 1, 2022
- Spring 2023 2nd 8-week: February 27, 2023
- Summer 2023 A & B Session: May 4, 2023
- Summer 2023 C Session: June 15, 2023
A completed FAFSA must be on file with the Financial Aid Office (FAO) by the deadline. Any additional required documents, including verification forms and IRS tax return transcripts/W2s, must be received in the FAO by the deadline. Applications and/or forms received after the deadline will continue to be processed; however, the FAO cannot guarantee they will be reviewed prior to the payment due date or beginning of the semester.
Refund Disbursement Information
- All refund checks are required to be mailed to the address on file with admissions. We will not hold checks. To update your address with admissions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students cannot receive federal or state funding that exceeds their cost of attendance.
- Remaining financial aid funds will be disbursed each semester after the Financial Aid Office verifies the student’s attendance through faculty rosters. A refund will not be processed until all instructors have confirmed student class participation.
- Refund disbursement dates are based on the deadlines for attendance rosters, which occurs after the ten percent point of a course.
- Funds are not disbursed for courses until they begin, and attendance has been confirmed.
Refund Disbursement Dates
Refund checks will be mailed to students at the address listed in Self-Service accounts on the dates noted below.
- A & B Sessions: June 20, 2022
- C Session: July 18, 2022
- 16-week and 1st 8-week Session: September 19, 2022
- 2nd 8-week Session: November 14, 2022
- 16-week and 1st 8-week Session: February 13, 2023
- 2nd 8-week Session: April 7, 2023
- A & B Sessions: June 19, 2023
- C Session: July 17, 2023