Changing Majors

If you wish to change your program of study, you have two options: 1) you can come to the Student Success Center to complete the Change of Major form and get your new advisor information immediately, or 2) you can email a staff member and we will send you an electronic copy of the Change of Major form. Using option 2 will allow you to view your new advisor in WebAdvisor within 3 business days.

If you are receiving financial aid, it is recommended that you speak to a financial aid representative prior to changing your major to determine whether the change will impact your financial aid eligibility.

Meet Our Staff

Tonelli Hackett, Student Success Specialist
221A Stone Hall
(910) 695-3737

Davis Smith, Director of Student Success
221C Stone Hall
(910) 695-3732