Advising & Registration
Upon completing the steps to enrollment, all degree-seeking students will be assigned a faculty advisor who teaches in their program of study. Students are expected to communicate with their advisor at least once per semester to discuss and update their academic plans.
How to find your advisor
- All new students will have the opportunity to contact their advisor by email or phone upon completing the new student orientation course. Advisor contact information will be available in Self Service after completing orientation.
- You can find your assigned faculty advisor by logging into Self-Service>Student Planning>Go to Plan & Schedule>Advising. Your advisor’s contact information will be listed.
How to visit your advisor
- As the college takes steps to thrive during the Coronavirus crisis, we ask that you communicate with your advisor virtually. Advisors will continue to be available to help answer your questions off campus. Check your Self Service account to view your advisor contact information.
- New students will be assigned an advisor after completing new student orientation (refer to your Admissions letter or student email for instructions on completing orientation). After completing orientation, new students will be assigned to a faculty advisor.
- For general advising questions, please contact email@example.com. We will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
Important Summer and Fall 2020 Semester Enrollment Dates:
Priority registration for current students – TBD
New student orientation availability – April 9-16 (for students who have applied by March 31)
Registration for new students who have completed orientation – TBD
New student orientation availability – April 20-28 (for students who have applied by April 10th)