Deadline Spring 2020: December 2, 2019
Deadline Spring2 2020: January 10, 2020
Deadline Summer 2020: May 4, 2020
- All loan documentation must be completed and submitted to the Financial Aid Office by this date in order for the loan certification to be processed by the last day to pay.
- Loan requests received after this date will be processed after the beginning of the semester.
Sandhills Community College (SCC) does not participate in the Federal Direct Loan Program.
- SCC will certify alternative or private student loans but does not endorse the use of any particular private loan program.
- Students are strongly encouraged to thoroughly seek ways to fund their education through sources other than loans.
- If you are considering an alternative or private student loan, closely review the available programs and select the program that best meets your needs.
Links to Explore
- What You Should Know About Using A Private Student Loan At Sandhills
- Things to Consider Before Committing to a Private Student Loan
- How to Evaluate and Choose a Lender
- General Steps in the Private Student Loan Process
Exit Counseling for FFEL Students
Sandhills Community College does not participate in the Federal Direct Loan Program; however, for students with outstanding Federal Family Education Loans (FFEL) originated at SCC, exit counseling continues to be maintained through the Financial Aid Office.
The following links provide Exit Counseling info:
- Online Exit Counseling for FFEL Students
- The Exit Counseling Guide for Federal Student Loan Borrowers
- Repayment Information
Financial Aid Associate
126 Stone Hall