A limited number of jobs are available for Institutional Work-Study. Usually those students who do not qualify for Federal Work Study fill these positions.
To be eligible for Institutional Work Study, you must:
- Be enrolled in an eligible program
- Be initially enrolled in at least six credit hours during fall or spring term(s)
- Meet eligibility requirements
Once you have clicked on the above Work Study Application link, you will be directed to the Sandhills Community College employment page. Please scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the Filter Jobs section.
Click on the drop down arrow on the Department tab. Scroll down to the Work Study selection, and click on the Work Study option. Click the red search button.
At this point, the work study application link will be displayed. From here, you will be able to read the details and requirements of the work study program.
After you have read the details and requirements, you will be able to click on the link to complete your application and submit your resume.
- If you are not selected for a position, you may continue to check back for other job openings.
- Wages are $8.00 an hour
- Students are paid at the end of the following month
126 Stone Hall