Institutional Work-Study (IWS)
A limited number of jobs are available for Institutional Work-Study. Usually those students who do not qualify for Federal Work Study fill these positions.
Institutional Work-Study Basics
- Pays an hourly wage from an annual award amount, maximum of 20 hours/week.
- You are paid directly on a monthly basis.
- Can be on-campus ($10.00/hour) or off-campus ($10.50/hour).
To be eligible for institutional work-study, you must:
- Have a completed FAFSA for the current academic year.
- Be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress standards.
- Be initially enrolled in at least 6 credit hours in a program of study that is eligible for financial aid.
- View the list of current open jobs here.
- Complete an Application for the position you are interested in.
- Avoid using a phone or tablet for this purpose.
- Email your application to the Work Study Coordinator
- Email from your student email only.
- If selected for an interview, the supervisor for the IWS position will contact you via phone or email, using the contact information you provided on the application.
While you may apply for more than one work-study position, you can only be hired for ONE of those positions.
**Please note: Submitting an IWS application does not guarantee to hire for a Institutional Work-Study position. Placement into a position is contingent on job availability, the student’s qualifications, selection by a supervisor, and program funding.**
Financial Aid Associate
126 Stone Hall