Changing Majors

If you wish to change your program of study, you can complete the change of major form in eforms. If you are receiving financial aid, it is recommended that you speak to a financial aid representative prior to changing your major to determine whether the change will impact your financial aid eligibility.

Once you have completed the electronic form, you will see your new major and advisor in your Self Service account within two business days.

If you have questions about changing your major, please contact one of the Student Success advisors below:


Meet Our Staff

Taylor Mashburn
Phone: 695-3881
Office: Stone 126