6.5.1 Application for Support for International Travel

Revised: October 1, 2012

A faculty or staff member who seeks support for international experiences related to professional development should contact the Global/International Education Advancement Committee for an application for funding. For situations in which additional funding is necessary, the faculty or staff member should seek the approval of the Executive Vice President before contacting the Executive Assistant to the President for potential funding.

<< Back to the policy