3.2.1 Grievance

Revised: October 1, 2012

Faculty are granted the right to offer formal grievance if there is evidence that a faculty member’s academic freedom has been violated. Formal grievances must be addressed in a letter submitted to the Vice President of Academic Affairs, who will convene with the Dean of Instruction to review the grievance and make a determination related to facts. Should the grievance be denied, the faculty retains the right to request that the President review the grievance under appeal.

<< Back to the policy