10.5.1 Reporting Weapons Concerns

Revised: August 6, 2007; October 30, 2020

Main Campus
Any student or employee with knowledge of someone carrying or in possession of a weapon on campus property should contact the following: 911, Telecommunication Services (0), Campus Police (3831 or 0), the Associate Vice President of Student Services (3714), Vice President of Continuing Education and Workforce Development (3767), or Dean of Instruction (3715).

Hoke Center
Hoke Center students or employees should report to security or the Associate Vice President of the Hoke Center at (910) 878-5803. All information will be held in confidence, and reports should be made without any fear of reprisal. An investigation will commence immediately, and the appropriate legal and disciplinary actions will be taken.

<< Back to the policy