You, as a recipient of financial aid must:
- Accurately complete all application forms and submit each on time to the appropriate office
- Provide correct information. Failure to report accurate information on financial aid application forms is a violation of law and may be considered a criminal offense which could result in indictment under the U.S. Criminal Code.
- Supply all additional documentation, verification, corrections, and/or new information requested by either the Financial Aid Office or the department to which you submit your application
- Read, understand, and retain copies of all forms you are asked to sign
- Accept responsibility for all agreements that you sign
- Perform the work that is agreed upon in accepting a college work-study award
- Be aware of and comply with the deadline for application or reapplication for financial aid
- Be aware of SCC’s refund policy.