Early Childhood Education Program Core Values
In addition to the College’s five core values of integrity, helpfulness, excellence, respect and opportunity, our conceptual framework is developed around the values in which Betty High Rounds so strongly believed. We continue to infuse these values throughout our program today and use them to guide our decision making process.
- Put children first – always.
- Implement a holistic approach to teaching and learning.
- Remove barriers to learning.
- Inspire a love of reading.
- Encourage self-reflection.
- Collaborate with others and trust in the abilities of the group.
- Foster creativity.
- Grow role models, mentors, leaders and advocates.
- Be goal driven and celebrate success.
- Embrace life-long learning.
- Be engaged and have fun.
- It’s all about relationships
<< Back to Early Childhood Education