Comprehensive Articulation Agreement

As authorized by the Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) between the North Carolina Community College System and the University of North Carolina System, a high school student who satisfactorily completes a college transfer course with a grade of "C" or better will receive credit at the university. The receiving institution will determine whether the course will count as general education, major, or elective credit. All courses taken at Sandhills Community College will also transfer to other community colleges.

Registering for Courses

The high school counselor will assist students in selecting courses appropriate for the high school diploma and for educational plans after high school graduation. Before registering for courses at the high school, students must complete an application to Sandhills Community College and must complete the college course placement exam prior to the deadlines agreed upon by Sandhills Community College and the local high school district.

Contact Information

Phyllis Dowdy
173 Kennedy Hall
(910) 695-3713

Kim Conyers
171 Kennedy Hall
(910) 246-4976


<< Back to Programs & Majors


Locations         Employment         Security         For Faculty & Staff         Accessibility
youTube  facebook  Twitter  Shutterfly