Log In and Log Out of Moodle
How to Login to Moodle
- Go the Sandhills home page (www.sandhills.edu).
- Click the MySCC link at the top right of the page.
- Click on Moodle button on the MySCC page.
- Enter your SCC student username and password and then click the Login button.
- Always login from the MySCC page.
- Don’t use a saved password. Always type the password into the box.
- Be aware, that as a security precaution, the system will lock your account for 30 minutes after three incorrect login attempts.
- Go to Password Management to reset your password.
How to Logout of Moodle
- Click the drop down arrow beside your name in the top right of the screen.
- Click logout.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to completely close the browser once you logout, especially if you are on a public or shared computer. This will ensure no one else can access your account.