Deadlines and Disbursements
Deadline for Applying for Financial Aid
August 31, 2018: Fall2 2018 Deadline
December 3, 2018: Spring 2019 Deadline
- Completed FAFSA form must be on file with the Financial Aid Office (FAO) by the deadline.
- Any additional required documents, including verification forms and IRS tax return transcripts/W2s, must be received in the FAO by the deadline.
- Applications and/or forms received after the deadline will continue to be processed; however, the FAO cannot guarantee they will be reviewed prior to the payment due date or beginning of the semester.
- Students cannot receive federal or state funding that exceeds their cost of attendance.
- Remaining financial aid funds will be disbursed each semester after the Financial Aid Office verifies the student’s attendance through faculty rosters. A refund will not be processed until all instructors have confirmed student class participation.
- Disbursement dates are based on the deadlines for attendance rosters, which occurs after the ten percent point of a course.
- Funds are not disbursed for courses until they begin and attendance has been confirmed.
Fall 2018 Refund Check Disbursement Dates:
Refund checks will be mailed to students at the address listed in WebAdvisor accounts on the dates noted below.
- Regular semester courses: September 12, 2018
- Courses that start in September: October 22 , 2018
- Courses that start in October: November 12, 2018
- Courses that start in November: November 26, 2018