Deadlines and Disbursements
Deadline for Applying for Financial Aid
January 24, 2018: Spring2 2018 Deadline for Applying for Financial Aid
- Completed FAFSA form must be on file with the Financial Aid Office (FAO) by the deadline.
- Any additional required documents, including verification forms and IRS tax return transcripts/W2s, must be received in the FAO by the deadline.
- Applications and/or forms received after the deadline will continue to be processed; however, the FAO cannot guarantee they will be reviewed prior to the payment due date or beginning of the semester.
- Students cannot receive federal or state funding that exceeds their cost of attendance.
- Remaining financial aid funds will be disbursed each semester after the Financial Aid Office verifies the student’s attendance through faculty rosters. A refund will not be processed until all instructors have confirmed student class participation.
- Disbursement dates are based on the deadlines for attendance rosters, which occurs after the ten percent point of a course.
Spring 2018 Refund Check Disbursement Dates:
Refund checks will be mailed to students at the address listed in WebAdvisor accounts on the dates noted below.
- Regular semester courses: February 12, 2018
- Spring2 and other courses that start in February: March 12, 2018
- Courses that start in March: April 16, 2018
- Courses that start in April: April 30, 2018