Continuing Education Transcripts
Continuing Education Transcripts (excluding GED®, HiSET®, and TASC™, and Adult High School)
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, it is the policy of Sandhills Community College not to release a transcript to any individual, agency, or organization without the written & signed consent of the student.
The steps to request a Continuing Education transcript are as follows:
- A Continuing Education Transcript Request Form must be completed.
- The form must be signed by the requesting student.
- The form must be completed in its entirety
- The form can be submitted one of the following ways:
- Faxed to 910-692-6998.
- Delivered in person to the Sandhills Community College Continuing Education office located on the first floor of Van Dusen Hall during our scheduled hours of operation.
- Monday-Thursday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- Friday, 8:00 am-12:00 pm.
- Mailed to Sandhills Community College, Continuing Education Registration, 3395 Airport Rd, Pinehurst, NC 28374
- Upon receipt of the signed and completed Transcript Request form, the Sandhills Community College Continuing Education Department will do one of the following:
- Process to allow student to PICK UP transcript in 2 -3 business days (Picture I.D. required upon pick-up)
- Process to have transcript mailed to an address designated by the student. Transcript will be processed within 2-3 business days.
- Process based upon student’s request to give permission for someone else to PICK-UP transcript in 2 -3 days: (Picture I.D. required upon pickup)
- ALL financial obligations to Sandhills Community College must be met before an OFFICIAL transcript can be issued (unofficial transcripts can be issued with an outstanding balance).
High School Equivalency (HSE) Transcripts including GED®, HiSET®, and TASC™
The process for requesting an HSE transcript is as follows:
- Transcripts for GED® credentials earned from 1942 to 2001 are issued by the North Carolina Community College System in Raleigh NC. The individual colleges do not own the records and are not authorized to issue them.
- The North Carolina Community College System mandates that all transcripts for HSE credentials (including GED®, HiSET®, and TASC™) earned after 2001 will be issued by the testing service from which the credential was earned, or the by the third party agency with whom the testing service has contracted to issue them.
- Links to all of the issuing agencies are provided by accessing the following with directions for which link to be used based upon which credential was earned and when it was earned.
- Fees (if any) and lead times are indicated and also vary depending upon which credential was earned and when it was earned.
Adult High School (AHS) Transcripts
The process for requesting an AHS transcript is as follows:
- An AHS Transcript Request Form must be completed. This form is also available from the Sandhills Community College main campus in the office of Continuing Education in the Van Dusen building, and from the Hoke campus at the front desk in the Upchurch building.
- The form must be completed in its entirety and signed by the requesting student.
- The form may be submitted in person, by mail, or by fax to the names, addresses, or numbers indicated at the bottom of the form.
- Please allow 7 business days from the time the request form is received until it will be available for pick-up or to be mailed, whichever was requested.
- Pick-up will only be allowed by persons indicated on the request form. A photo ID will be required at pick-up. There is no charge for the transcript.