Request for Adult High School (AHS) Transcript

If you are unable to print a form from the above link, you may pick up a form in the Continuing Education Office in Van Dusen Hall, at the Hoke Center in Raeford, or at the Garner Center in Robbins.

Official North Carolina High School Equivalency Transcript Request


<< Back to College and Career Readiness


Locations         Employment         Security         For Faculty & Staff         Accessibility
youTube  facebook  Twitter  Shutterfly