The Career Center
LET’S GET TO WORK!
To educate and support SCC students and alumni with the career development process, and to assist them in making solid career decisions.
Sandhills Community College Job Connection
The Sandhills Community College Job Connection is a free service provided by the college through CollegeCentral.com. This site allows you to access and search an online database of jobs, internships and cooperative listings. You can also upload your résumé for potential employers to view.
To utilize this service you will need an account. Go to the Sandhills Community College Job Connection web site and click Students. Your login will depend on which of the following scenarios apply to you:
- All NEW STUDENTS enrolled as of Fall 2017 have been preregistered to use the site. They need to use the “Activate Your Account” link.
- Students enrolled prior to Fall 2017 will need to use the “Create Account” link.
- If you have already created an account, click “Sign in“.
Quick links if you have already created an account:
- Career Services for Students and Alumni
Whether you are looking for part-time work while you are a student at Sandhills Community College or if you have graduated within the past five years, we can help you develop your resume or critique your current one. Career Assessments are administered by certified career administrator by appointment, Monday-Thursday.
- Career Services for Faculty and Staff
Offering classroom presentations, career assessments, mock interviews, public speaking, etc.
- Career Services for Employers
Employers may post jobs for FREE on the Sandhills website
Instructions for posting are:
- Go to: http://www.collegecentral.com/sandhills/employer.cfm.
- Click on Register Now and follow the directions to get your company registered.
- In the future you will Click on Online Services to sign into your account with your assigned password.
- Career Resource Guide (Resumes, Interview Questions, Letters, etc.)
- Online Resources/Glassdoor
Gwendolyn Russell, Director of Career Development Services
103 Blue Hall (office #102)