Collision Repair & Refinishing Tool List
In addition to the tools listed, each student is required to have a tool box large enough to hold all the tools listed. (a small 8 “ 12 drawer roll-around recommended) Whatever type of box is purchased, it must be lockable!
No student will be forced to share their hand tools with anyone else and it is expected that everyone respect their fellow worker with regards to borrowing. A means of marking your tools is available.
Sandhills Community College assumes no liability for tools lost, stolen or damaged while on our premises.
- Work Gloves
- Welding Gloves
- Screwdriver Set (Standard)
- Screwdriver Set (Phillips)
- 1/4”Drive Socket Set (English 1/8” to 1/2″ )
- 1/4″ Drive Socket Set(Metric 7mm to 13mm Reg. &Deep Well)
- 3/8” Drive Socket Set (English 1/4” to 7/8”)
- 3/8 “Drive Socket Set ( Metric 10mm to 21mm Reg. & Deep Well)
- 1/2 “ Drive Socket Set (English 1/2 “ to 1 1/8 “)
- 1/2” Drive Socket Set( Metric 12mm to 21mm Reg. & Deep Well)
- Combination Wrenches (English 1/4″ to 1”)
- Combination Wrenches ( Metric 8mm to 21mm)
- Tape Measure (Metric)
- Torx Bit Set T-10 to T-40
- Allen Wrench Set
- Plier Set (Vise Grip, Slip Joint, Side Cutter, Needle Nose)
- Punch & Chiesel Set
- Hammer and Dolly Set
- Safety Glasses
- Tool Box