Sandhills Community College scholarships are funded by private donors through the Foundation Office and are administered through the Financial Aid Office.
The scholarship priority deadline is February 28th each year. Applications received by the priority deadline are considered first for scholarships, which are awarded in the spring for the following school year.
- Complete the Sandhills Community College Admissions Application.
- Your SCC username and password will be required to begin and complete the scholarship application.
- If you are a new student, refer to your SCC admissions acceptance letter, which provides your username and password.
- If you are a current student, your username and password is the same as what is used for WebAdvisor and student email.
- Complete and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The FAFSA is required to be considered for all scholarships.
- Complete the 2019-2020 Sandhills Community College Scholarship Application.
By completing the scholarship application, students will be considered for all Sandhills Community College scholarships.
- Ensure that two recommendation forms are submitted in addition to the scholarship application.
- The recommendation forms are submitted electronically, and details on how to submit the forms are at the end of the scholarship application.
- Current students should ask SCC faculty or staff members to submit recommendation forms.
- New or high school students may submit completed recommendation forms from a current high school teacher, clergy member, or employer.
- Recipients are selected by a scholarship committee appointed by Dr. Dempsey, President of Sandhills Community College.
- Recipients are sent award notifications to their SCC student email.
126 Stone Hall