University Studies Transfer Resources
The University of North Carolina System Transfer Information
- Transfer Student Success – This link will direct you to the UNC System website where you will find information about degree programs, financial aid opportunities and other important information that will enable a successful transfer to one of the 16 four-year universities within the UNC system.
- NC Community College Transfer – This link will give the degree pathways (CAA Baccalaureate Degree Plans) for NC community college students graduating with an Associate in Arts (A.A.) or Associate in Science (A.S.). You will need to scroll down to view the grid displaying the 16 UNC universities. After you click on a school, you should see a list of majors. Pick your desired major and a document should open showing courses you should take at SCC for that particular major. Note: If you are pursuing an Associate in Engineering (A.E.) or an Associate in Fine Arts (A.F.A.), please use the degree requirements of those programs listed on the left menu.
- UNC System Academic Degree Programs Finder
- Course Equivalencies – Use this link to see how each UNC campus determines how courses completed at other institutions will transfer to a particular campus. Please consult the transfer advisor at your intended university for a complete evaluation of your courses. Note: If you intend on graduating with an A.A. or A.S. degree from Sandhills CC, you need to follow the CAA Baccalaureate Degree Plan of your intended university and major.
- College Foundation of NC – Use this link to create your CFNC account if you do not already have one. This site offers information and resources on how to plan, apply, and pay for college. Most information can be accessed with or without an account.
Transfer Policies and Guarantees
- Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) Prior to Fall 2014
- Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA) Effective Fall 2014
- Uniform Articulation Agreement (Associate in Engineering) Effective Fall 2015
- Uniform Articulation Agreement (Associate in Fine Arts in Visual Arts) Effective Fall 2017
- Uniform Articulation Agreement (RN to BSN) Effective Fall 2015
Grievance and Appeal Procedures and Forms
- CAA Grievance Procedure Prior to Fall 2014
- CAA Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure Effective Fall 2014
- AE to BSE Articulation Agreement Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure Associate in Engineering, effective Fall 2015
- AFA to BFA Articulation Agreement Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure Associate in Fine Arts in Visual Arts, effective Fall 2017
- RN to BSN Articulation Agreement Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure Effective Fall 2015
NC Community College System Courses